About the Retreat
Saturday + Sunday, October 21 + 22, 2017
10am - 3pm
$240 + membership
Includes: coffee/tea, snack, and lunches
This retreat is designed to help you plan and map out a new creative project. Together we’ll work through several workbook modules that will help you articulate your “why”, develop and refine your ideas, identify and let go of barriers, inventory your resources, and develop a plan for the way forward.
The format of the retreat will provide opportunities for discussion (note: sharing is optional), but will mostly focus on working quietly together, doing the workbook in four parts with a communal lunch break dividing each day.
Is it for me?
This retreat is for you if you:
- Have a creative project you want to start or re-start;
- Even if you think you're not ready (we believe in starting before you're ready, which is one of the hallmarks of successful people);
- Want to learn how to move forward with a project with a solid plan in place;
- Need help with accountability and motivation to get started.
How will I benefit?
- Gain the confidence to start the project you've always wanted to;
- Learn to approach your new project in a holistic way, from process through to product;
- Be better able to articulate what your project is and why you're doing it;
- Face your fears and re-frame them;
- Figure out your best working practices;
- Get to connect with fellow independent creative workers and learn from them too.
What will I get?
- A custom-made workbook;
- A complete plan for moving forward;
- Coffee/tea + a delicious baked good and a nourishing lunch.
Please bring to the retreat:
• A calendar/day planner (if you use one);
• Your favourite writing tools.
• Do some overnight thinking and homework.
To register click the button below and you’ll be taken to a registration form hosted by Typeform that will take a few minutes to complete. Completing and submitting the registration form will hold your spot, but payment is required within 48 hours via email money transfer or PayPal to guarantee your spot.
Refund Policy: Students may receive a full refund up to five days in advance of the commencement of the offering. No refund will be provided after that date, unless the course is cancelled.
Cancellation Policy: If, three days in advance of the workshop, the number of registered participants is six or fewer the workshop may be cancelled, in which case participants would be notified and refunded immediately.
Registration is open now and closes at midnight on Tuesday, October 17th.
About the Facilitator
Read more about JILL MARGO, co-founder of GOOD, on our About page.