Because you're less likely to look at Facebook when everyone else around you is hard at work
About Finishing Class
Thursday, October 26, 2017
7pm - 9pm
Pay at door | $10 a session | $30 for a six-session card + membership
Includes: tea + a baked good
Each Finishing Class (held weekly, alternating between Tuesdays and Thuhursdays) gives you two dedicated hours (including a quick check-in and check-out) in a nurturing environment to finish or work toward finishing tasks related to your creative practice and endeavour.
Is it for me?
Finishing Class is for you if you:
- Want to clear space and time to do creative work that's important to you;
- Want to build ways to stay accountable into your routine/practice;
- Find finishing things to be challenging and could use some support;
- Feel bad spending yet another night watching Netflix or loafing around when you could be getting stuff done;
- Like the idea of being encouraged by other folks who are fellow travellers.
How will I benefit?
- Get moral support + accountability;
- Feel more connected to your work;
- Get things done that you've been procrastinating on or have had trouble fitting in;
- Feel emboldened by your productivity;
- Be buoyed by a sense of community.
What will I get?
- Tea + a delicious baked good;
- Shaw Open or WiFi;
- A gold star (for real).
RSVPs are appreciated so we know how many folks to expect. Limited to ten people.