Because you're less likely to look at Facebook when everyone else around you is hard at work
About Finishing Class
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
7pm - 9pm | Door at 6:45pm
Pay at door | $10 a session | $40 for a six-session card + membership
Includes: tea + a baked good
Each Finishing Class (held weekly, alternating between Tuesdays and Thursdays) gives you two dedicated hours (including a quick check-in and check-out) in a nurturing environment to finish or work toward finishing (which may include starting!) tasks related to your creative practice and endeavour.
Is it for me?
Finishing Class is for you if you:
- Want to clear space and time to do creative work that's important to you;
- Want to build ways to stay accountable into your routine/practice;
- Find finishing things to be challenging and could use some support;
- Feel bad spending yet another night watching Netflix or loafing around when you could be getting stuff done;
- Like the idea of being encouraged by other folks who are fellow travellers.
How will I benefit?
- Get moral support + accountability;
- Feel more connected to your work;
- Get things done that you've been procrastinating on or have had trouble fitting in;
- Feel emboldened by your productivity;
- Be buoyed by a sense of community.
What will I get?
- Tea + a delicious baked good;
- Shaw Open or WiFi;
- A gold star (for real).
RSVPs are appreciated so we know how many folks to expect. Limited to ten people.