Share a creative project + get the feedback you ask for
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
7:00pm - 10:00pm - door at 6:45pm
$15 + membership - pay at door
Includes: tea + treats
What is it?
Show + Tell for grown-ups, in which participants have a chance to share a creative project and ask for feedback—plus get to give feedback too.
Is it for me?
Show + Tell is for you if you have a creative project that you’ve been working on, probably all by your lonesome, and you’re ready to start receiving feedback—whether it’s because you’re more-or-less done (except for the refining + polishing stage), or you’re mid-process and want encouragement to keep going.
Show + Tell is also for you if you're generous-spirited and like the idea of giving feedback (not just getting it) to your peers to help them with their own creative projects.
How will I benefit?
- Show + Tell will give your project energy.
- Getting feedback mid-process will help you with the next revision/design/prototype, etc.
- You’ll be encouraged to keep going.
- You’ll be inspired by the work of others.
- You’ll get to contribute feedback that may help others with their creative process (which could even illuminate your own work and practice).
What will I get?
- 20 full minutes to talk about your project/process, plus ask for feedback
- a test audience/creative community to connect with
- tea + a treat.
What other details do I need to know?
Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we can start on time. Bring anything that isn’t too messy or doesn’t require too much set-up—like a piece of writing, a song, artwork, an idea, a design, test recipe or whatever else you can think of.
Registration is now open and limited to eight people.