Start a new creative project and feel like a better human
Saturday, July 8, 2017
10:00am to 3:00pm
$75 + membership
Includes: workbook, coffee/tea, snack, lunch + dessert
What is it?
During this community workshop designed to help you start a new creative project, we’ll work through several workbook modules that will help you articulate your “why”, develop and refine your ideas, identify and let go of barriers, inventory your resources, and develop a plan for the way forward.
The format of this workshop will provide opportunities for discussion (note: sharing is optional), but will mostly focus on working quietly together, doing the workbook in four parts with a communal lunch break dividing the day.
Is it for me?
Ready or Not is for you if have a creative project you want to start or re-start. It's for you even if you think you're not ready (we believe in starting before you're ready, which is one of the hallmarks of successful people). It's also for you if you'd like to learn how to move forward with a project with a solid plan in place.
How will I benefit?
• Ready or Not will give you the confidence to start the project you've always wanted to.
• You'll learn to approach your new project in a holistic way, from process through to product.
• You'll be better able to articulate what your project is and why you're doing it.
• You'll face your fears and re-frame them.
• You'll figure out your best working practices.
• You'll leave with a roadmap and action plan.
What will I get?
• our custom-made 36-page Ready or Not workbook
• use of writing tools
• coffee/tea + a snack
• a nourishing lunch + dessert.
What other details do I need to know?
Please arrive 15 minutes early so that you can get settled in so that we can start on time.
• a calendar/day planner (if you use one)
• your favourite writing tools
• an open, honest, creative spirit.
Limited to ten people.